Of the products reviewed in the article, I found that I actually use most of them already. Dang, I'm good! It got me to thinking about what products others use and if they think the price is worth it. As I am creeping closer to 40 I do think about skin care as well, but have always been happy with my drug store purchases in that area too.
Here's a run down of what I currently am using:
- Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash
- Oil of Olay Regenerist Night Cream
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Alpha Hydroxy
- Garnier Skin Renew Eye Cream
- Cover Girl Bare Natural Powdered Mineral Foundation-Ivory
- Cover Girl Bare Natural Gentle Mineral Blush-Pinched Pink
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eye Shadow- I have several of these
- Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner-usually gray or black
- Maybelline Lash Blast Mascara-very black
- Lip gloss or lipstick-brands and colors vary, but most days I wear Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss or a Maybelline ColorSensational or my new fave L'Oreal in Fairest Nude.
What products do you use? Are you a drug store girl like me or are you a makeup counter shopper? Are you loyal to just one particular brand or do you mix it up?