Saturday, March 12, 2011

A-Z Me

I stole this from the Glamorous Housewife. I thought it was fun to read her answers and I figured I play along.
A. Age: 39...and holding (for about 3 more months)


B. Bed size: Queen


C. Chore you dislike: Laundry.  Not the doing it, but the putting it away.


D. Dogs: 1) Rocky, German Shepherd  2) Ruby, Black Lab 3) Lily, Pomapoo YES,we are crazy.  We have 3 dogs.


E. Essential start to your day: Cup o' joe and either Greek yogurt with blueberries or Kashi Sunshine Cereal


F. Favorite color: Green. 


G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 6"


I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, but only because my mother made me.  I took lessons FOREVER and could probably not play you I Dropped My Dolly.

J. Job title: Teacher


K. Kids: Drew 19 and Hallie 16 and my step daughter Bailey is 14.


L. Live: The burbs.



M. Mom’s name: Merylene


N. Nicknames: Gretta


O. Overnight hospital stays: Hysterectomy and Childbirth


P. Pet peeves: When people mispronounce words.  Like, the same word, all the time.  Meaning that's the way they think it's actually meant to be pronounced. 


Q. Quote from a movie: "You a real cowboy?"



S. Siblings: 1 little sis.



T. Time you wake up:  6:40


U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.



V. Vegetables you don’t like: I can't really think of any.


W. What makes you run late: Not wanting to get out of my cozy bed. 


X. X-rays you’ve had: On my teeth and more recently on my spine at the chiropractor.  That thing is all jacked up!



Y. Yummy food you make: I like to make all kinds of yummy food and I love to try new recipes.  My good old stand by is lasagna.  I've been making the same recipe for almost 20 years, it was given to me by my friend Kim after I ate it at her house.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys

No comments: