Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guys and Dolls

Are you watching American Idol? My take on the season so far is that the guys were amazing!  The girls just haven't rocked my socks off. 
With one exception
 I think that Lauren Alaina is definately one to watch, and she's only 16! I may be partial because her parents are around my age and she sang "their song" at her audition: Aerosmith's Don't Want to Miss a Thing. That's some good music.

Paul McDonald was just one of my faves among the dudes, but I am picking him to go far in this competion.
Worse case scenario?  He gets booted off and has a future in teeth whitening commercials.  Don't his teeth look like the Orbit commericals? Did you see that suit he wore right before they picked the top 24? It has roses on it and it was fan-freaking-tastic.

Who are your favorites? I think we are looking at a boy heavy competition this season.

No comments: