Monday, March 21, 2011

Tickled Pink


One of the stops we made on our trip to OKC was to Pinkitzel, a cupcake and candy shop in Bricktown.  Pinkitzel translates to tickled pink, and as soon as I walked in the door I was definatly "Pinkitzeled". The cupcakes were pretty and delicous, but the real treat was the store itself.  Since a picture is worth 1000 words, here you go.
We're here...
Loved these light fixtures.
  
Coconut Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, and Red Velvet
Yeah, we liked 'em.
   
Pinkitzel Water to wash it all down.
A cute table set up in the candy shop.

Salt Water Taffy
Such cute displays!
 
A cute arrangement of suckers

Truffles and bon bons.

Don't you just want to sit a spell?
I could have stayed here and taken so many more pics, but I was embarrassing my crew.
  
Making her final selections.

This is a highly recommended stop, the pictures really don't do it justice.


No comments: