Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What i Want Wednesday

I have been wanting a Keurig for awhile now. 
 My chiropractor has one along with this cute little carousel full of coffees.
My husband thinks the Keurig is not "practical" for us. Ummm, yeah, he's that guy.  He's the practical one, someones gotta be I suppose. This is why I keep him around love him.
Here's his reasoning:
He makes a pot of coffee every morning.  He guzzles 2 jugs drinks 2 cups and fills my thermos to take to work.  My daughter also takes a travel mug with her to school everyday.  Basically, we go through a pot a day.  Since this machine makes one cup at a time, we would be going through way too many of those cute little coffees to make this be price effective.  I really can't argue with this fact, but I still kind of want one.  But, since he's nice enough to make the coffee every morning and pack mine up for me so all I have to do is grab it on my way out the door, he wins.  I guess I will have to get my fix at my chiropractors office, they always have lots of yummy flavors to choose from too!

Do any of you have one of these?  Do you love it?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I don't have that one. We have the tassimo and I love it. I don't drink coffee at all but I use the tea pods all the time. Dave really likes the coffee and my kids love the chai latte's. I don't like the keurig because it doesn't filter the tastes very well. For example: If I have a green tea it still tastes like the coffee some one had before me. My friend has it and that drives me nuts. We really, really like the ease of the pod system.

Jodi Govrik said...

I LOVE mine! John even likes it and he was a tough sell! The kids like to make hot cocoa with it as well. They have tons of flavors, including many tea flavors. I haven't noticed an after taste, you do have to run an empty cup after hot cocoa though. I can easily make my own iced coffees. I also have the frother and can make my own lattes! This has decreased my Starbucks runs!

I have an idea for you...get the small one (it's only aroun $80 at BB&B with coupon) and keep it at work!