Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 
Until last Saturday, I had never been to a masquerade party.  Now that I have been to one, I really need someone else to have one and invite me.  It was so much fun seeing all the masks that people were so creative with! Some added feathers, beads, or just out and out bedazzled them! Some masks were scary, and others were just down right creepy! But, overall there were some dang impressive masks. The event was a Valentine Masquerade Party held at Il Bacio.  Some dear friends of ours own this upscale wine bar.  If you haven't been there yet, you really need to add it to your to do list.

 It pays to know people

Our fabulous  hosts
  

The suit, complete with a pocket square was sooooo Chuck Bass (forgive me, I do love Gossip Girl)
        
 
Cheers...to good friends and good times
 

Love her, love her mask and you should have seen her boots! 


With the Hubs
 

Us Gals
 

If you ever get the opportunity to go to a masquerade party...GO! 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I have never been to a masquerade party either, but wow it looks like a lot of fun!