Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What i Want Wednesday

My next perfume purchase will be this.  It's heavenly!  This is one of those perfumes where a little dab will do ya!  I discovered this perfume because it's half of the combination that makes up my favorite scent at Bath Junkie (the other half of it is Pink Sugar).  The MADEMOISELLE is a little bit fruity, a little bit floral with a hint of something musky.  I would say, for me, this is a winter or special occasion scent.  It's pretty strong and really sticks with me when I have sampled it.  It's a little pricey compared to perfumes I usually buy, but I think it would last a good long time since it is such a strong scent.  Although the scent notes are totally different, the way it lingers reminds me of another one of my favorites that I wear mostly in winter:
What are your favorite perfumes?  Do tell!

No comments: