Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Best Thing I Ever Ate...this week


They had me at "Bloody Mary Bar"
I didn't do much cooking again this week.  I ate darn good, I just didn't have to cook!  This week, the best thing I ate was this. Since I already shared it with you, I thought I would share with you what we did for lunch today.  We visited Blue Rose, a new river front restaurant.  You locals know that Blue Rose isn't "new" around here, but the original Brookside biker bar has been closed for awhile and I sure have missed the Blue Rose Special, a blue cheese and bacon burger that'll change your life.  I had one today and it was as good as I remember.  The weather was perfect, the food was yummy, and the company was fabulous. 


Bloody Mary Bar

All doctored up, hot and spicy!

unnecessary...but delish


Somehow I got away without taking any pictures of our actual lunch orders, maybe because I was too busy daintily nibbling inhaling that Blue Rose Special. 





No comments: