Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What i Want Wednesday

I am loving the tie waist shorts that are out right now.  I especially love these from Old Navy and Loft has several styles to choose from. For the first time in a couple of years, I have had pretty good luck with finding shorts I like.  I have found there are several "in between" lengths that work well for me.  I can't wear those teeny tiny short shorts (the kind that make you go hmmmmm, when "ladies" of a certain age are wearing them; the ones where the zipper is like 2 inches long) and so often, the only other options are super long "mom" looking shorts. Another style I really got into last year are the boyfriend shorts.  That seems to still be going pretty strong, so I will pick up a couple pairs of tie waist shorts and be all set for Summmmaaaah!   



No comments: