Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pinterest-ing

I have a new found addiction; Pinterest.  I can best describe Pinterest as a virtual bulletin board.  I always find really cool ideas for decorating, organizing, cooking, and then I add those I ideas to my favorites on my computer.  The problem is, I don't always organize my favorites in such a way that I know where to go back and find those cool ideas.  I also use 2 different computers, an iPad and my iPhone, so I have to figure out which device my favorite things are on.  Enter Pinterest. Problem solved.  When I see something I love, I simply "pin it" to one of my boards.  I have boards for recipes I'd like to try, sweets that look too good to eat, home decorating ideas, stuff I just simply like or find funny, fashion finds, etc...

It's really handy because all the things I want to find are in one spot.  It's also fun to see what others have "pinned" to their boards.  I made a Greek Burger that I found on someone else's board and it was delish; definitely pin worthy!  I urge you to check it out, but be warned, it is addicting!  There's even an app for the iPhone so I can pin on the go.  If you get sucked in by this latest craze, be sure to let me know!

No comments: