Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Commercial Free Zone

I got the idea for this post from Rachel's blog post about her favorite commercial right now. Almost every show I watch is on my DVR so that I can zip right through the commercials.  I can watch an hour show in about 45 minutes.  When you have as many shows to watch as I do, this is quite the time saver!  The thing that I find happening more and more is when people are talking about funny commercial they saw...I have no idea what they are talking about.  I will find myself forwarding through commercials and catch a glimpse of one that I have heard people talk about; so I will rewind and watch it.  I love the convenience of the DVR but I think I do miss seeing some of those funny commercials.  However, I have decided there are way too many annoying ones to make up for it.  What are your favorite commercials right now?

No comments: