1. We buy fresh shrimp when it's in season. I have 3 bags frozen in my deep freeze that I hesitate to use because it'll be awhile before I can get more. My plan for stocking up for the winter sounded good in theory, but the fact that I don't want to use what I have because then it will be gone wreaks havoc on the theory. This recipe may change my mind.
2. I love to eat healthy and always try to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into our meals. I have never met a veggie I don't like, honestly! I am also cutting out processed foods as much as possible and watching my sugar intake. However, I crave McDonald's double cheeseburgers frequently.
3. I am a clean freak and I hate clutter. I can't relax to watch a movie if I happen to look across the coffee table and see that it needs dusting. I have been known to freak out over unswept floors or dirty bathroom mirrors...but I NEVER make my bed (unless company is coming, so call first!)
4. The smell of popcorn used to gag me. I hated walking into a movie theater because of the overwhelming smell. In the last few months, I can't get enough popcorn.
5. I like well done hamburgers and very rare steaks.
6. I can quote Urban Cowboy and Grease word for word. I have had folks challenge me, but no one has taken me.
7. I often wish I had lived in a past era, mainly the 20's or the 40's. I could totally have rocked those clothes and hair do's.
8. I can't sing a lick, I mean, I'M BAD... yet I love to karaoke.
9. I love listening to 1980's country music. It reminds of my dad's "cowboy" phase. He was quite the rhinestone cowboy, right down to his Wranglers starched to a razor sharp edge. He also wore Aramis cologne and Consort hairspray...oh how the scent would linger in the halls (and oh, how I loved it!)
10. I'm terrified of frogs. My little sister used to chase me around with them when we were young. Once, I jumped into the pool to get away from her and she threw the frog in the pool. I about had a panic attack!