Monday, August 11, 2008

Bowling Bash

Me and the Birthday Boy

Who thought of these, really?
Billy's party was a lot of fun. We went to Riverlanes, where they have done an area called the VIP room, and really why would WE not bowl there? We are total VIP's, that's just how we roll! PARDON THE PUN. No really, it was a neat area that has some nice sofas, some big screen tv's etc... I know that am not a good bowler, knew it going in. However, I had an all time low score of 20. I mean, how is that really even possible? You know how it's possible...they're called gutter balls. I was the queen of gutters all night.

Back at Deb and Tony's we had a great time. Played a fun dice game and just hung out. It was fun to see some of the people we don't get to see often and of course we had fun with the folks we see all the time too. When I talked to Deb about how late we thought the party would go, we figured it would all be over by midnight. I usually turn into a pumpkin by then anyway. Well the old adage, time flies when you're having fun applied because before we knew it it was 2 in the AM. Once I saw that, I was running inside to help straighten up and I couldn't get out of there fast enough. No one could believe how late it had gotten. Guess that means we were all having a great time, but still...SORRY DEB! Hope we didn't wear out our welcome.



No comments: