Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Finds

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago I was in Bath and Body Works and spotted something random.  It's a platter that was on clearance for super cheap.  I'm not really sure why BBW had a platter in the first place, but it was cute and it was cheap so I bought it.  It's got strawberries and blueberries on it, so it's seasonal but I get plenty of use out of it all summer.  My favorite thing about  it is that it's a metal tray, which I love.  My mom and dad have the coolest metal tray that they always use when they grill.  Mine isn't nearly as cool as theirs but I do think that's why I like mine so much.  It triggers a little nostalgia in me when I use it. 
So this was a total random find that I didn't fall instantly in love with, but that I have come to feel kind of strongly about.  Did I just say that I feel strongly about a platter? Yes, I believe I did. 

No comments: