Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crushing

All of a sudden, I am so crushing on all things ORANGE.  These are a few of my favorite orange items that I have picked up recently:
  • Cocktails on the Beach lipgloss from Sephora
  • It Girl lipstick from Sephora
  • Big Hair Big Nails OPI polish
  • orange beaded bracelet
  • these cute sandals (such a bargain!)
  • a great statement necklace from Stein Mart
Notice these are all accessories, not actual orange clothing.  I am envisioning adding the perfect pop of orange  to my basic black, white, or even turquoise outfits.  Orange you glad I shared this with you?  SORRY, I had to throw that in!




1 comment:

momof3girls said...

I have never heard the term "statement necklace" before. I am shocked because it is the perfect description for a great necklace!

Oh I will have to check out the lip gloss -I have a problem ...no matter how much lip gloss I own I always want to buy a new tube when I see a shade that I don't have.