Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brain Dump

I like to read these types of posts, if you don't care about the most mundane details, you might as well stop reading now.  I happen to enjoy it when the bloggers I read have these "brain dump" posts. So, here goes:
  • I didn't drink near enough water over the holidays.  I'm going to be making lots of trips to the bathroom until my body gets accustomed to it again.
  • I'm growing my hair out.  I don't even know if I will like it, but all these cute hair do's on Pinterest made me want to give it a go.
  • When I look at old pictures of when my hair was longer, I feel like I look like a country and western singer.  Not in a Carrie Underwood kind of way, more like an old school Loretta Lynn kind of way.  Not good.  Why am I growing my hair out again?
  • I can't wait to meet my nephew that's still cooking in my sister's oven.  Hurry up, Sam!
  • I'm sad I won't get my "baby fix" as often as I'd like because my sister doesn't just live up the street anymore.
  • I'm sure it was obvious to anyone who snooped into my grocery cart yesterday that I'm cleaning up my eating.  My cart was the cliche' "It's the new year and I need to lose 10 pounds" cart. 
  • I miss the "it's the holidays so I can eat this" cart.
  • I've been using Latisse for a few months now and I can't imagine going without it.
  • I want to start reading again, but I feel like I don't have time.
  • The reason I don't have time to read is that I have too many shows on my DVR list.
  • I love clearing my DVR list.
  • I still can't get used to the earlier start time at school.  I would really love to go back to the old time.
  • We are going back to Eureka Springs this month, this time with friends.  It never gets old.
  • I want to move into one of those precious historic houses in Eureka and open a little eatery.
  • I planned to cook this tonight.  As a matter of fact, it's still marinating in the fridge.
  • I was so hungry when I got home from work, I ate the rest of these.
  • I tried to watch the Bachelor, it made me want to punch someone.
  • I wonder how those bakers on Cupcake Wars come up with such interesting flavor combinations on the fly.
I really could go on and on, but I'm sure your head is spinning.  Thanks for letting me share my random thoughts.

No comments: