Monday, September 19, 2011

Do Tell-evision

It's time for old favorites and some anticipated new shows to start appearing.  I kicked off premier week with Dancing With the Stars.  Dang, Kristin Cavallari is skinny.  I haven't watched Two and a Half Men in a very long time, but I have my DVR set so I can see how they handle bringing in Ashton to replace Charlie.  I'm not too proud to tell you that I have 2 DVR's that are strategically programmed and will be working overtime.  One new show I am looking forward to is Revenge on Wednesday night.  I'm secretly hoping that some of the shows I am looking forward to aren't that good so I don't get sucked in.  My one hope is that I can find a Friday night show that I will look forward to even half as much as I did Friday Night Lights.  Without it, I fear, I may be out on the streets lookin' for trouble.  Do tell, what shows are you most looking forward to this season?

No comments: