Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not Just For Easter

We love to color eggs around this time of year. Sure, they're pretty and they make me nostalgic. But that's not why I do it...
I loves me some egg salad. As a kid, my mom would make the best egg salad. I used to love it when she would pack me a yummy egg salad sammy. That is, until the other kids would not stop talking about how bad my lunch smelled. I even started to pretend I didn't like egg salad! Now that I'm a big girl, if anyone makes fun of my stinky lunch I don't let it faze me!
Another reason to love Easter eggs is deviled eggs! I love them any way I can get them. Everyone seems to have their own variation of these little beauties. The only way I can't eat them is if the filling is too thin. A creamy, thick filling is the ONLY way to do a deviled egg.

Of course I also love to just peel a couple of eggs and eat 1 whole and only the whites of the other. This makes the perfect portable breakfast too!
Do you all color eggs? Do you eat them or are they just for fun?






1 comment:

Tasha said...

Dude, you need to stop talking about food and candy! It's making me hungry! :P