Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Season Faves

A few of my favorite Christmas season things, a list:
making peppermint bark
rum cake
candy cane tea
cranberry flirtinis
sparkly nail polish
the Smell of Christmas candle by Aromatique
getting Christmas cards (even though I didn't send any this year)
playing Santa
dad's fudge
my kitchen tree
the ceramic boot my Mam-ma made that I fill with candy canes
egg nog
Christmas Break
getting yummy coffee in my stocking that we make on Christmas mornining
fondue (cheese please)
peppermint twist body wash from Bath and Body Works
unexpected gifts on the porch
mom's Christmas decorations
reading my class' letters to Santa
...just to name a FEW!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like your list!
Merry Christmas....and girl I need your address. You can send it FB.

-Shannon :)