Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Still HOT at 40

My hubby turned 40 last week! We are so lucky to have great friends and family that joined us for a celebration filled with fun and food.

The theme of the party was "Still HOT at 40". I came up with it because he absolutely loves all things hot and spicy (he married me, right? hahaha). See that gallon jug of Tabasco? That was his souvenir from our recent trip to New Orleans. He was in heaven at the Tabasco store, literally like a kid in a candy shop. I thought I would share a few shots of the party, it was so much fun. I had never planned and executed such a big party before. It was a lot of work, but I loved doing it. I planned the menu and made all the food myself, as always we had waaaayyyy to much food!

This is us with some of our best friends, I have know Caron since we were 5 years old!


The birthday boy with my dad.



My sister and me with mom and dad.



A better shot of the cake. It was a white cake with Bavarian cream filling. YUMMY!
Stay tuned for what I did with ALL the leftovers.

No comments: