Monday, March 23, 2009

I am a LuCkY Girl!


My friend Becca sent me an email today. She asked what my plans for the weekend were and luckily by calendar was totally open. When she asked, I figured we would try to get together for dinner or something. We have the hardest time coordinating our schedules lately! Well...she did me one better. She invited me for some spa treatments at a new spa in town. Her husband owns the shopping center that this spa is in and she has herself a gift certificate of astronomical proportions. How lucky am I that she decided to share this with little old me?!?! I am really excited to spend some time with my girl as we spend the afternoon being pampered. I think we should for sure make plans for Saturday night...keep the fun going, right? Needless to say, I am looking forward to the weekend even more than usual.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Sounds like fun. Sometimes you just need to go out with the girlfriends!